Friday, January 15, 2021

Taking a Little Pause

 We will be more successful in all our endeavors if we let go of the habit of running all the time, and take little pauses to relax and recenter ourselves. And we will also have a lot more joy in living.

Thich Nhat Hanh

Finding and maintaining our center is the best thing we can do for others and ourselves. I truly believe that. We all need to relax and settle into our bodies and moment a little more...especially when things seem chaotic.  Would you say? 

I am going to add a video I did up a few months ago for my yoga page students ...a little introduction to meditation ...far, far from an expert...just learning from them and offering what I learn. 

 I have done other videos since then and will add those at a later date. 

Hope it helps!


Please ...whether you use this or not...take a pause.  You have earned it.

All is well!

I haven't credited the beautiful music in the background appropriately because it was playing on spotify on my command "Yoga/meditation musuc".  I am not sure of the source...other that that.  That may get me in trouble. So grateful for it, regardless and my apologies to the creator of that music.


No comments:

Post a Comment