Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Asking the Right Questions to Ensure the Right Action

 Each day, I will take time to go into silence and commune with Source. I will ask purposeful questions and hold space for the answers to be heard.  I will be a  listening vessel for the divine.  Then, as I go back into the world, I will ask if I am in alignment with that vision.  I will honor my vision.

Erin Fall Haskell


Hmmm! Do you have clear vision in your head  for where you want to go in Life; what you want to be? 

I still have a hard time with "The Secret"s  idea of "manifesting" but at the same time I truly believe that the first cause of everything we experience is mental. If we are not living the lives we love and feel fulfilled in...then we don't necessarily have to focus all our effort on attempting to change and control our external situation.  We just need to envision something better. 

And we have to realize, before we begin any visualization process,  that a better life is not ego's version of life but Spirit's. It isn't  the creation of   a pampered materialistic  life for ego that will bring true joy and fulfilment for us...but a Life of true purpose, a Life that is motivated by higher consciousness and desire to serve. It is, whether we know it or not at this point, only a Life aligned with Higher Awareness that will fulfill us.

How do we envision and therefore create such a thing?

We can begin by meditating.  We go into stillness, the moment, the body and from there we observe and listen as the awareness. 

Then we ask the following open-ended questions:

  • What does Spirit/ God want me to do here  with this life I have been given?
  • What unique gift do I in this form, this incarnation, have to share with the world?
  • What is it that is coming through me that I am meant to share?
  • What is my unique purpose here?
  • What is my individual divine expression in this lifetime?
  • Who do I need to become to express and give that?
  • What gifts, talents, and capacities do I already have that I can use toward my vision?
  • How can I serve my vision right now?
  • What habits, things can I let go of now that no longer serve my vision?
  • What thoughts, perceptions, and circumstances do I need to become more conscious of?
  • What still needs to be learned?
  • What skills need to be developed or capacities need to be enhanced?
  • What people  do I need to surround myself with?
Imagine your self living your vision.  Try to fully experience it:
  • What does it feel like?
  • What am I doing on a day to day basis?
  • Who am I spending time with?
  • Where am I living? 
  • How am I spending mornings and evenings
  • What sounds do I hear, sights do I see, tastes do I taste, textures do I touch or aromas do I smell?
Finally: Be thankful and take 'right' action:
  • What am I thankful for that I have in my life right now?
  • How will I experience gratitude when my vision is fulfilled so I can feel it now?
  • What steps can I take today or in the next thiroty minutes that will help me manifest my vision?
It is reccommended that we do not share this vision with anyone who does not believe that we will attain it.  

We take this sacred contract we make with our Higher Self and we wrap it in positivity, acceptance, and faith.

Hmmm!  I am going to commit to envisioning the Life I am here to live  once again.  What about you? 

All is well.

Erin Fall Haskell (2017) Awakening [Day 37]. Kindle Edition 

No comments:

Post a Comment