Thursday, January 14, 2021

Chaos Buster

 Meditation is power.  Enter chaos from the point of internal stillness, and your stillness becomes a chaos buster.

Marianne Williamson


Not sure what to write about...I feel better than I did yesterday. That is good.  Head is still dizzy so I won't type long. Donèt worry...I have not worn my complaint bracelet for a while lol. 

Anyway, many of us are expereincing chaos right now and it is going to be in our lives until the end of March.  For some reason that comes to mind when I think of what has been happening in my own little life and what is happening with COVID and the Donald Trump situation. We need to keep finding our peaceful centers in the midst of chaos.  We will get through this. Meditaton is a wonderful, wonderful tool to help us in these trying times.

All is well in my world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment