Sunday, January 6, 2019

A Potential Series: Numbing and Mind Construction


Studying Buddhist teaching is a bit like doing construction work on our mind.
-Dalai Lama

All is good on this lovely Sunday afternoon.  It is gorgeous out there and I have to get out in it.  Have a private yoga session at 2 but maybe I will do a quick walk afterwards. 

I was going to write about numbing but I just spent an hour numbing by going through some old entries.  Sometimes I wonder: What the heck am I saying and doing here?  I need validation that at least some of it makes sense to me if no one else lol.  So instead of writing I was numbing.

I think numbing will be a series lol....numbing and mind construction.  I will begin tomorrow. I have to experience this day!

It's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment