Friday, August 18, 2017

Practice Video One: Waking Up, Part One

Okay here we go!  Video One:  Waking Up Part One.

It is absolutely amazing watching myself think about these videos lol.  I see how much ego still reigns in my life. I worry about how they will be received, how I will be judged but more than that I catch myself wondering, "Who am I to think that I can teach this great message publicly, (without hiding behind anonymous words as I do here)...who am I to think  I am chosen to do so?  Is that not ego talking?"

This fear of judgment and this idea that I am not worthy enough to do what we are all here to do...causes a feeling of anx.  That is ego!

I choose otherwise.  I choose peace....and these videos will help me to get beyond ego, one way or another lol.  I may reach no more than one questioning soul but if I do not at least try, I will reach no one at all. 

Imagine what today would be like if the great philosophers and thinkers of the world did not "put themselves out there" by stepping  up to share their ideas.  So many of us would still be stuck in limited perspectives, suffering because of it.  They had so much more to risk than we do today...they could and many were persecuted and put to death because of their speaking up.

What do we risk?  A bit of social exposure, vulnerability, possibly rejection, criticism, or a damaged reputation...all things that truly do not matter in the big scheme of things?  I am, by no means, comparing myself to the great thinkers of the world lol.  I am just trying to make a point:  We all have some valuable truth to share that has the potential to make the world a better place.  Do we not?  Are we not than obligated to share it?

After all that rationalization lol I am not sure how to share a private video so this may or may not be accessible to you. I am  trying.:)




All is well in my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment