Saturday, August 19, 2017

Practice Video One Part Two

Here is the second part of the first video.  I had to use a cliff hanger by cutting it in two to keep you in suspense lol.




https://youtu.be/pVBUdSAWfDU

On Energy and Healing

It is amazing how energy levels are transferred even over video screens.

 I just reviewed this video to see if it was coming up...and I got so very tired as I was watching it.  I remembered how tired I felt when I was doing it after about 8 minutes...I felt peaceful...but I was physically very tired and the more I spoke the more tired I got.

I relived that fatigue as I watched myself on screen.  How would that energy transfer to others who are viewing?

It also made me think about my energy and energy in general.  If  energy is what heals and healing is a general thing encompassing all parts of the human being, not specific to one organ or system malfunctioning, nor making distinctions between mind or body... and if I was on purpose doing what I was supposed to do spiritually... should I not have been able to transcend my fatigue making me all energetic and peppy? I must have been resisting wellness somehow or the process of relaying a message in those moments?  And I caught  that resistance on camera?

At the same time...it is amazing that I was able to complete those videos at all considering how I was feeling that day.  Something greater than me got me through those 15 minutes of speaking. No...I wasn't peppy but I  did what I felt  needed to be done and I felt okay doing it. What got me through was the energy that comes with a  higher purpose, maybe? Is it possible that the more I seek a higher purpose the better I will feel? I do look much more energetic in the following videos.

Now I am full of questions about energy, healing and resistance lol...just because I watched my video.  Silly how my menopausal mind works.

All is well.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment