Sunday, August 27, 2017

By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn.
Latin Proverb


I am obsessed with a need to explain this healing thing  so that I can understand it.  I have always learned better through teaching; and taught better through learning.  To me, the two go hand in hand.

  I know so little...the more I learn the more I realize that, and ironically the more I realize that, the more I feel this need to share what I am learning.  How crazy is that? I want to share the little I learned rather than waiting to know more and than teaching what I know for sure.  That method does not work for me because I figure I will never know for sure lol.

Anyway, words can do so little.  I read so much and I absorb everything I read but those words  are just pointers (as Eckhart Tolle calls them) that lead inward.  To me, the wisdom I get from others are like keys that open a door to understanding already in me...I simply remember.

Anyway, it is all good.  I will get back to you as I remember more.  If it triggers a memory in you...great!  If it doesn't...that is okay too.  It is all good.

All is well in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment