To be in the sense means to know, and to know is to add energy to energy, life to life, love to love. such is the way of the universe.
Michael Random (as quoted by Joseph McMoneagle in Remote Viewing Secrets)
I tried my hand at Remote Viewing again today, for the first time in a very long time. This is what happened:
Remote viewing practice:
Target one from randomly automated target pool
After all my scribbling, and sensory data observation I came up with a lot of data but the strongest impression was of these wavelike shapes that take up most of the scene. I later see them under big fluffy clouds. I wrote "wave-like" down more than once. I make the assumption in my summary that what I am seeing is a close up of "waves" or wave like structures under big fluffy clouds that I am seeing. I am thinking and writing ""Is this water?" . I assume it is...but I felt and wrote "soft" several times. What is clear is there are waves and clouds taking up most of the picture. Not much else.
Validation: Picture that came up with this target was way off...no validation... totally off
Target Two results;
Many things came up but the one recurring thing was this loopy connected and repeated pattern. It was prevalent in everything I saw, squibble, sketched... so I knew it was significant. I also had the sense that the light was off...indicating a filter or dusk..."Ponytail" came to me so I wrote that down...wrote down "smile". Had a sense of something "prickly". Also had the sense and I wrote it down several times "repeating pattern". Suddenly the loopy things made sense to me "arabic writing" and something came in and I wrote down "arabic woman standing alone in dark clothing"
Validation: none ...picture totally off
Target three:
Many things came up or through whatever that is...but what was the clearest and most sticky was this shape like a globe of Earth I found myself drawing...messy, blurry like it is far away. So, I wrote down "Earth"...and then immediately I felt "space" and wrote "space". Had this feeling of being so alone...wrote "distant" "alone". Then I saw this shape like a rocky precipice...I drew it and I wrote down "rock... there is rock in this picture". I also had a very strong image of a human knee? I also saw and felt a rim of orange light on the left side of the picture. I wrote "orange light on my left side". Had this image of a Goethe lady in black...not sure she belonged there but I wrote it down.
Validation: none ...totally off.
Failure?
There were two other target practices and I was off with them as well. I was feeling pretty defeated until I realized there was an image in the collection of images I was targeting that fit Target one beautifully...just as I described it..an image of just waves and fluffy clouds taking up the whole screen...it was sand not water though...soft...but it was the image I kept drawing over and over. It just didn't fit the target number.
Then I noticed amongst the pictures attached to another target number practice I did, was an astronaut standing alone on the moon. Could see the moon rock so clearly around him. There was this big rim of orange light on my left side of the picture. That matched what I found for another target number perfectly.
And the final picture was a woman standing alone over a prickly barbed wired fence looking at a mosque like building in the distance. It was dusk and she was silhouetted. She was dressed in dark clothing. Her head was covered so I couldn't see if she had a ponytail and her back was turned to the camera so I couldn't tell if she was smiling...my guess is she did and was.
At these realizations, I jumped out of my seat and ran to tell D. I was so floored by these crazy coincidental findings. I had to do some research to find out if this mixed up target practice often happens with remote viewing with online targets...and it does, especially if we are using a big data pool like I was doing and if we are not clearing ourselves between viewings. I was just going boom...boom...boom, one after the other.
The explanations I received...and I know nothing about how or why this happens...so I cannot validate these explanations...is that there is sometype of "feedback-loop displacement and subquential bleed through" going on. My subconscious is basically all mixed up when it is in there ( wherever 'there' is... where this information is stored). It is picking up information from other target numbers instead of the one it was assigned, and it is also jumping ahead to the information for the targets coming after the one I am working on. I am getting it right...but not in sync with linear time.
Okay, three clear pictures of data that was collected , drawn, scribbled, written down matching , somewhat randomly, but quite perfectly, a subset of five tragets. The details were astounding. ...absolutely astounding!!! That is not coincidence. There really is something to this!
At the same time...it is not anything special that this human I call "me" is doing. I just put an intention out there, "Well I hope so and so calls and lets me know what is going on." And I wait by the phone for them to call. I am really not doing aything...I am just answering the phone when consciousness calls with the information. Every single one of us can answer a phone, can't we?
Consciousness doesn't talk loud though...Its voice is pretty mumbled and hard to hear. Sometimes It speaks in a different language all together and one has to scramble to translate. And there is so much other noise coming into the conversation too making it hard to decipher what is important and what isn't. Have to keep asking, "Is that noise on my end or the other? Is that static or something I need to hear?" Sometimes it is easier to video call with consciousness...to see the gestures and symbols it uses to reinforce the message and make it clearer. Still not real clear, though. Connection can get fuzzy there. Consciousness is not always the best artist or photographer either. You just get these glimpses that do not seem to make sense. It is confusing.
I am still very much at the point where I am wondering if the glimpses I get are just my imagination or something from someplace other than this "me". It is still very hard to tell. At the end of some of these conversations I am so convinced that I never got anything from it...that I misunderstood the message completely. Like I did after each session today when nothing matched.
"This doesn't work," I told myself. "and even if it did work why did I think it would work for me?"
And then when you realize they did or do match...that there is something to this. Wow! Your idea of reality changes. Your idea of what is possible for this human mind just expands tenfold. It is the most amazing feeling. Consciousness is not limited to matter...it is omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent. When you personally tap into the truth of that. mind blowing! I am still more than a little blown away by it. And my rational mind wants to dismiss and discount it, because this "tapping-in thing" doesn't make sense to it. Maybe a healthy dose of skepticism is needed here.
At the same time, I think it is very, very important not to let ego get involved in this. This is not a magic trick for ego. What happens here doesn't make the person who taps in and is actually able to understand some of what they were told, special. No room for ego in this. Whatever this is, is too precious to allow for any ego contamination. It is a gift to use wisely and with the purest of intentions.
And this is a gift we all have! Just pick up the phone the next time consciousness calls and find out for yourself.
All is well
Joseph McMoneagle (2000) Remote Viewing Secrets: A Handbook
No comments:
Post a Comment