Wednesday, December 30, 2020

A Little Prayer

 

Holy Spirit,

Help me to heal others so that I may heal…to be healed so I can heal others.

Help me to teach so that I can learn…to learn, so that I can teach

Help me to light the way so that I may see…to see, so that I can light the way.

Help me to bring joy so that I may smile and laugh with my brothers [ACIM terminology]…to smile and laugh with my brothers, so I can bring joy.

Help me to give so that I can receive…to receive so that I can give.

Help me to love so that I may be loved…to be loved so I may love.

This is a prayer I have been reciting since first reading ACIM.  It came to me one day when I had my eyes closed and I was pondering over what it is I really want to ask for. I recite it often. 





All is well!




No comments:

Post a Comment