Friday, December 18, 2020

SIGH!

 God is an unutterable sigh, planted in the depth of the soul.

Jean Paul


SIGH!!!!

Now that sigh is not a big pathetic "Oh Woe is me" sigh...it is simply a sigh of release.  In the beginning of my yoga classes I always get the students to breathe in deeply and release the day's accumulated  tension with a big sigh. It is very effective in bringing a more relaxed mind and body to the mat ...try it! 

So right now I am sighing as a lot of accumulated tension is released from my body and mind.  My sister is good.  Type 2 infarct, the same my other sister had, little damage done.  She is back in the hospital here and has one more "body" obstacle to get thrugh before her real healing challenge begins. So much relief knowing that she got through the last obstacle .  She is on her way. Sigh!

There is also some relief in knowing that I can't do anything about any of it.  I have no control here of her body, her wellness, her choices.  As she so often puts it, this is hers and she will handle it.  All we need to do is love her where she is  on any step of this journey  she is on. I can do that.  Sigh! 

I have released so much accumulated self pity with my whining here the otherday and that in itself was a sigh. Though I feel bad about complaining (This dang bracelet is moving back and forth like a helicopter propeller!) and thinking/negatively about other people (it is not my intention to hurt anyone)...

I feel more in my body and in my mindright here and now tahn I have in a while.  I therefore feel peace. Sigh!

Please note: I cannot seem to be able to correct my typos on the spot...please excuse. Sigh!

This sigh feels good.  Whenever I can just shed some of this weight...even just a bit that I seem to be carrying on my shoulders I feel thewonderful effect of a good sigh!

God is being released from the hiding place in my soul.

All is well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment