Thursday, December 3, 2020

What the Deepest Self Likes

 

Men are not  free when they are doing just what they like. Men are only free when they are doing what the deepest self likes.

D.H. Lawrence

Like I said I really do not know what I am going to write about when I sit here.  I have the page of notes I have taken from listening to or reading  something inspiring from a like minded individual as part of my daily morning practice, opened in front of me but often I don't even glance down.  I let my fingers take me on a tap dancing journey across the page. Sometimes that journey requires more research, more reading, more analysing of the notes I have in front of me but it is usually a very smooth process. Easy! Sweet, even. Time passes.  


So I don't know why I am here half the time, or what I will say but it is all good just the same. Why?  Because it isn't about "me".


All is well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment