Saturday, December 12, 2020

Problematic life?

 You do not have a problem except the one that is in your own mind and you put it there.

Mrytle Filmore


I apologize right off for my personal truth letting yesterday. I am so transparent it isn't funny and that is okay for me. I just see things as they are, I tell it like it is etc.  I have no desire to hide, or protect.  I have no secrets.  But.... I sometimes bring others into my truth letting when they may not be ready for such transparency. And I have to catch myself.  I may be okay with vulnerability and exposure (to some degree), they may not be. I see us all as one big human experience popping up in different forms...they may still see themselves as seperate, alone and therefore needing the protection of cover in whatever form it comes in.They may not appreciate me mentioning them as part of my story.   Hmmm! 

I also have a tendency to connect other experiences to my own. My ego saw itself in yesterday's experience...brought me back to some unhealed trauma and some story in my mind that I am still caught in, even if I did so much healing in that area. So I apologize for that as well.

I have been overwhelmned with "problems" in the last couple of weeks...and yesterday's situation just added to an already full plate.  I thought for sure I was going to drop that plate as I wobbled around with it and it was going to smash into a thousand pieces...making a mess that I would have to clean up cuz there seems to be no one willing or able to help "me"around here.  (How's that for melodramatic?).  I am overwhelmened by circumstances and I am succumbing once again to this idea that my life is problematic.  It is only when I am walking in the woods, meditating or knitting or doing yoga these days that I am able to create that necessary space between Self and this "idea" of being caught in a problematic life situation. 

I say to myself over and over these days, "I created this mess!  How on earth then do I decreate it?"

It starts with taking a deep breath, grounding back into my body and getting out of the mind where problems exist. I keep saying as I do in my yoga practice, "In this body, in this here and now." It helps. 

I have to take responsibility for any idea I have a problematic life because it is just that...an idea...an idea I put in my mind. 

I have to keep finding that space and operating from there rather than allowing the mind and its ideas take control of my life. 

"In this body; in this here and now!"


All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment