Tuesday, January 7, 2020

A Little too Personal?

It is impossible to move, to live, to operate at any level without leaving traces, bits, seemingly meaningless fragments  of personal information.
William Gibson

Sometimes we just dump it all out on the table. :)

I just realized how much personal information I have been sharing here over the course of a few months. Too much?  Considering the fact I told no one about this scare other than D., my sister and a counsellor it probably was too much lol.  I honestly felt compelled to share it here...it seemed safe. I am quite sure family and friends no longer tap into this blog...so I did not sense I would be exposing a truth to them I was not ready to reveal in person. 

Regardless, it is a part of my experience right now and I do see such wonderful valuable learning in it.  It would be selfish then for me not to share it, wouldn't you say?

All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment