Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Many Paths

Many paths, one journey, same destination.
Unknown






 (Man...I have to get out there and shoot some more pics...this is an oldy)




I am going to get back to the next ten lessons in A Course in Miracles very soon.  I am aware that right now it might all seem very confusing.

As you can see ... I often go from ACIM philosophy to Yoga to Buddhism in my explanations.  You will also  see me referring to traditional Christianity, Taoism, Kabbala Judaism, Sufism in Islam, the teachings of aboriginal North and South Americans and so much more as I go over the lessons and teachings in ACIM.  Why do you think that is?  (Besides the fact that I am like a 10 year old kid with ADHD or a bad meth problem at times. :))

There is one universal truth in all the teachings I have stumbled upon over the years...One destination even though there are many paths.  I just happen to love learning from a variety of teachers in a variety of ways. I like a change of scenery so I skip from one trail  to the other on my way to that One destination.

A Course takes us toward the same destination, has the same elements to be taught as all the teachings do.  Sure there is different terminology, different approaches etc but the learning is universal.  For me, to share the learning I gained from ACIM, I cannot help but to bring up similar  lessons from different teachers.

It is not my desire to confuse you or myself.  It is my desire to fully learn all I can on this path to the One Truth.  In order to learn I must teach and in order to teach I must learn.  (Now that is a lesson A Course  definitely pushes.)

I am a pretty good teacher.  If you can trust that and be patient with the confusing parts I may just be able to get you through the confusion to what I believe  A Course in Miracles wants us all to walk away with. I can't say I will take you to that Truth...I cannot even say if I will ever get there.  I am very, very far from being enlightened or a guru of any kind.  I am simply just a chatty travelling companion with a mission. :)

And you, have to be willing and ready for what I share if you want to understand what I am writing here.  If you are not willing, not ready...that is perfectly okay too.  Take your time...enjoy the scenery on whatever path you are on and with whomever you are travelling with.

It is all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment