Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Connecting


What I am really focused on is connecting people around shared interests, so together they can make good things happen. 
-Pierre Omidyar (https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/connecting)

Like a kid in a candy store filling my bag with mixed candy, I joined several groups last evening.  I was just amazed about how many people were actually out there 'waking up' to a different way of approaching life. I wanted all of it lol. It blew me away and it humbled me...reminding me that I am no expert, far from it and I am not 'special' because I think the way I do. At the same time it reminded me I was not alone.   I had to try to see it all.

I ate too much of those candies. lol. I am already overwhelmed by Facebook.  :) So many beautiful posts  exist by beautifully minded individuals and it is like wow!  How does one read all of them? Respond to all of them? One doesn't want to offend or exclude.  And one doesn't want to like what one may not actually like.  I have to regroup a little bit and begin again, I guess. It is amazing though...to see that none of us have to go through this alone.

I have one friend on the Facebook page.  Yeah!!! Thank you Stephen! I am not sure how I will approach my own page or this friend thing but it is there. I do not want this to be about how many friends I get. I want it to be about connecting for a higher purpose.  All good.

All is well in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment