Monday, November 26, 2018

Life Doing Life....


From judgment comes a world condemned.  And from forgiving thoughts a gentle world comes forth...
ACIM-W-325:1:5-6


I don't even know where to begin.  If I write from my heart right now it is going to be all frustration, resentment, doubt, fear mixed with hope, love, a desire to forgive and a desire to forget.  If I write from mind right now it will be all story.  If I write from the Observer of mind and heart, there will be just this simple reminder:..."Wow!  A lot of learning going on.  Don't forget you are not the so called 'problem', just the watcher of it.  From that place there is no problem...just Life doing Life."

Hmmm! Right now that observation...is getting covered a bit by the turbulent weather of mind and heart...but if I ponder the sky/space beneath ...eventually I might come to know I am the sky beneath. The thoughts, feeling, story and situations are just passing clouds...that's all! Man ...I would like to know that right now...

All good!



No comments:

Post a Comment