Thursday, October 25, 2018

The Alchemy of Writing

The true alchemists do not change lead into gold; they change the world into words.
-William  H. Gass

I am in love with writing again!  I am in love with the mystical, magical process of it. 

When I look at something I am responsible for, long after I wrote it...I am floored..."I wrote that??  Nahhh...couldn't have." 

But I did...I did and sometimes it is actually quite good lol.  Imagine? 

I am in love with writing.  It is what I am meant to do. :)

I am not too fond of the submission part of this game.  I would love it if  all my stuff, as soon as it is written, as soon as the lead was turned to gold, ended up in homes it is needed most in... making others lives a little more rich and full.  But there is a process to follow and like it or not, as a writer I need to follow it.  :))

And I am after all a writer.

All is well in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment