Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Another Series

There is no way to happiness; happiness is the way.
-Wayne Dyer

Still stuck on this topic about being stuck lol. Synchronicity stepped in and brought the wisdom of one of my favorite mentors in this area to me.  I came across some videos from Wayne dyer recently that brought me back to some of the things he has taught me over the years.  

From his wisdom, and the wisdom I have gained from others and from experience.  I would like to start another little series on getting past these barriers or ruts. In that series I would like to talk about:
  • Where we believe we are going before we hit the walls
  • What those walls are for most of us
  • How to get through them
  • The Gifts in the Wall: What the process teaches about Life
Hmmm!  Once again I cannot help myself lol (Well I can but you know what I mean...I don't want to  lol).

It is all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment