Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Happy Birthday to This Human I Call Me

All through Life your physical body will age. But your energy body need not age-you can keep it like it was just born.

Sadhguru.

Happy Birthday to this human I am experiencing Life through.

Does that sound a lil cra-cra or what? 

But really, I have evolved enough to know that I am not this 61 year old body, this psyche, this personal mind with all its challenges and its limited perception of the world. I am not all the "happenings" going on inside it and outside it. Then who the heck am I? 

I am the one, in here,  observing this human move around through the 61 years it moved around. I am not this shell.  I am that which gets to experience Life through this human I call me.  It is amazing from this angle...much more amazing than it is from the worm's eye view I have when I get all caught up in being this human. Truly...a much better view.

So, I am grateful ...so grateful for this human with its wrinkling skin and its greying hair; its quick and creative brain function, its ability to laugh and cry, whisper or scream...for all the experiences it had so far...the painful and the joyful...its successes and its oh so many mistakes and  failures. Man it is all so good. 

What do I want this year as a birthday gift from Life? I just want a little more shakti flowing freely through me. That means a little more cleansing and a little more peace.  That is what I want for both this "I am" and this human. Do I ever sound like a yogi, eh? 

Go figure lol.

Happy Birthday Human...thanks for getting me to this point.

All is well

No comments:

Post a Comment