Friday, July 12, 2024

Clearing the Way to Source

 A great being seeks the source of consciousness

I am not a great being, by any means, but I am seeking consciousness.  I know consciousness has a Source for sure and I deeply respect and reveer that Source. Yet, at ths point of my evolution...consciosuness seems far away, the  Source of it seems even farther away. 

Where is this Source anyway?  

Yoganada said , 

He [God] dwells behind your every thought.

Maybe,  I am seeking Source because I do want to get beyond my crazy thinking mind to what is valid and real. This moment, right here and now, is where Source is.  I just do not notice Source or experience Source because my thinking is in the way, this focus on "little me" is in the way.  I can only imagine the peace and freedom I would feel if the path to Source was free of such obstacles. My practice is all about clearing the way. Hmmm!

What about you?

All is well. 

Mochael A. Singer/ Temple of the Universe ( July 11, 2024) Raise YouseSelf- The Doorway to Freedom. https://tou.org/talks/





No comments:

Post a Comment