Friday, July 26, 2024

Evolving and Experiencing

Be comfortable Experiencing the Uncomfortable
Michael A. Singer

To begin this morning's entry I just want to shout out to Michael A. Singer for appeasing my writer's confusion a bit.  I am always going off about writing for the sake of writing while the Self in the Seat smiles and nods along and while  my ego sits in the little chair in front of it saying , "Yeah right!!! As if!!!"

...an artist expresses their being onto form and consciousness rejoices in hearing it back...the artist is their own true audience

I know the Self has something to say and do through these tapping fingers that I don't understand yet and may never understand in this lifetime, and that brings me here with the less than perfect poetry.  I do not want to give the false impression, however, that I am so evolved I have no writer's ego and I only write to express Spirit lol. I do have a big fat, super chatty ego. Big time. I get pulled down into it many, many times.

Still, I have to say that I am evolving...far, far from enlightened...but still evolving.  I am at a higher level than I was  a few years ago. I see and feel that so plainly with how Life seems to be blowing right through me a lot more than it used to.  Oh...stuff still gets snagged on the Samskara splinters that line my mind and heart...but much less than they ever did. I see it too in my approach to writing. 

That, according to Singer and the true yogi masters, is a sign of healing and evolving. I am still struggling to get out of elementary school lol...especially with my writer's ego...but I am getting there. 

I am getting more and more comfortable expereincing the uncomfortable in all avenues of my Life.

What about you?

All is well in my world.

Michael A. Singer/ Temple of the Universe ( July 25, 2024) Consciousness: The Creator and the Experiencer. https://tou.org/talks/


No comments:

Post a Comment