Saturday, July 22, 2023

Welcome to "My" Classroom

 Once again...welcome to my house. Come freely; go safely and leave something of the happiness you bring.

Bram Stoker, Dracula

Over 100 readers daily again.  I do not know what is up with that. lol I mention I am back down to zero readers one day and the next I have over 100...mention I have 500 readers another day and the next day down to 1. I am riding the wave,  I guess...up and down...as we do through Life. All good.

Welcome readers, whoever you may be!  I can't see you and I am not sure of your intentions. Not sure if you slipped into the back row of the classroom to hide out or by mistake.  "You mean this isn't Advanced Calculus 101?" (Believe me...I am no math teacher!) Maybe you are looking to gain an "easy credit" and couldn't care less about what I had to say.  Hate to disappoint you...no credits offered here. Or maybe you registered for this course because you liked the title and thought "Man, yeah.  I can get into that!" Regardless, just know that I have no more right to be up here in front of the classroom than you have.  I am more of a student teacher than a full fledged tenured professor. So take whatever I say with a grain of salt.  Ask yourself, "Does that make sense to something inside me?" That is what it is all about, right? You learning from you. If I do anything..I  just point you, I hope, inward. 

Regardless of why you are here, thank you for stopping by. Make yourself at home. 

All is well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment