Thursday, July 20, 2023

A little on Shakti

 

If a person realizes his position and stays in his own self, things that are to happen will  happen. Things that are not to happen will not happen. The shakti that is in the world is only one. All these troubles arise if we think we are separate from the shakti.

Ramana Maharshi


What is Shakti? 




Despite their imperfect appearance, ( I look a bit like death on a stick in this one), these videos involve a great impromptu exercise...no preparation, no time to think...Goal: just answer a "deep"  question and answer it within ten minutes. No editing!  The answers and the video quality are never perfect, and either am I as the answerer :) That is a part of the point. It can't be about ego.  Knowing that my readership has gone from 500/day to 0 soothes my still clinging ego a bit. It is all about sharing the learning that comes from the deepest part of me....and not about how I appear as a"me".

All is well





No comments:

Post a Comment