Saturday, April 10, 2021

To Write or Not To Write...

We  live in illusion and appearance of things. There is a reality.  We are that reality. When you understand this,  you will see that  you are nothing; and being nothing you are everything. That is all.

Kalu Rinopche


Hmmm! I don't know what to write today.  

I have a lot of ideas tumbling around in my head like: maybe I could explain why  I  posted the poem here the other day.. and what the objective was as  an assignment from In The Palm of your Hand ; to discuss  my interest in two new physics related things I learned about recently: axioms and muons and the new groundbreaking research being done that would reveal a fifth natural law to add to gravity, electromagnetism, strong force, and  weak force; sharing how I love  spring  which always brings me back to talking about "hope"; teaching about Yin Yoga and or maybe just talking about  my experience of Life from this little clump of flesh. :) And I have  this other poem  forming in the clouds of my mind...I wonder if I should  open the page up to it, so it can come out? 

There is a lot I could write about....

But ...

I don't think I am going to write about anything right now. I just don't think I want to .:) 


Have a wonderful day!


All is well in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment