Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Relax Into the Learning

 

Your mind will answer most questions if  you learn to relax and wait for the answer.

William S Borroughs

Missed a couple of days here.  Life circumstance has pulled me away again. Let me rephrase that...my resistance to Life's lessons have pulled me away Sigh!!! Can I sigh again?  Sigh!!! 

That teacher in front of the classroom thinks I am a heck of a lot smarter than I am because boys is She/He throwing the lessons at me. Some moments during the intense lessons I feel stressed and agitated like I am suppose to "do" something to make it all better. I am out of my seat,  pacing back and forth.  Then I get confused, confronting the teacher with..."What do I do? " And the teacher just looks at me shaking his/her head, says nothing and points to the seat I was assigned. I sit again and remind myself that doing is not the answer  until I at least understand the lesson better. So I start studying the lesson in front of me...thinking I might just get it and wham...another one is thrown on my desk.   Then another and another. I get overwhelmed.  I feel like it is too much at once.  

Too Much? 

I realize, when I stop long enough, that it isn't too much. I am just using my tiny, personalized mind to make a judgement that it is too much.  I am listening to this hyperactive, conditioned portion of "my self" instead of trusting the teacher before me...Life.  

Life knows what it is doing, I remind myself, Life knows that I am capable of catching on to. It isn't about my little mind, my little body..."my" anything. 

Just breathe and begin again. Breathe and begin again.  Breathe and begin again.

Don't force the learning...just relax into it, open your heart and mind to it and the clarity will come.  Hmmm! 

All is well in my world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment