Sunday, April 4, 2021

Happy Easter

 Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal and new life.

Janine di Giovanni







Happy Easter Everyone!!  Hope you have a lovely Easter Sunday if you are Christian and a lovely spring Sunday if you are not.  I suppose if you are in other parts of the world it may be Autumn...so just have a great and peaceful Sunday. :) 

I saw a robin this morning when I woke up...out on my lawn which was free of snow unusually early. And I thought to myself, "Awe! Spring has definitely sprung early this year." 

Two hours later it was snowing.  I hope the robins, still tired from their long migration, find shelter.  Of course, they know what spring is like in Canada's Atlantic provinces.  They peek in through my windows and  know there is a reason  I tend not to put away any of my winter/snow gear until May 1.  :) 

It is all good!

I am very tired...very tired .  I have not been sleeping well...related to the biological changes my body is going through, I am sure...as well as the spiritual/psychological  changes going on inside.  I am dreaming about the things I learn and share here.  I am learning in my dreams and I am teaching.  I am reading in my dreams and I am writing.  I am being healed in my dreams and I am healing others.  Quite kooky, actually...but nice.  The gap between waking and sleeping is getting thinner and thinner for me...whatever that means.

I am even more committed to my Life long mission...to establish true peace of mind that is independent of the going ons outside of me.  I am getting there.  I really am. 

Easter is a good time to reflect on that awakening ...The cross can mean many things besides the obvious (the crucifiction) . It can represent the intersection of the invisible through the visible; the spiritual through the material; the spirit thorugh the ego; the deep through the  superficial; light through the darkness; truth through illusion and Love through fear. Hmmm!

Anyway...have a lovely day!

All is well!


No comments:

Post a Comment