Tuesday, August 4, 2020

FYI: Blog is Changing




Just want to warn you before I begin...in case you are following, (and  I do know for sure some of you are, even if the site still  registers "no followers"...close to 55,000 readers since incept but it still says "no followers' ) ...Anyway...want to warn you that I suddenly may disappear in late August .  The format of this blog is changing then and when I go into edit on the new interface I cannot...so...I am not sure what that will mean to my writing here. 

I have so many pages...and I want to keep what I have written so I guess I will have to do up some more books.  The blogger does offer a hard copy version of my blog which I have used several times...so I think I will do that...just to have my already written material handy.

But what does that mean for my daily reaching out to you? I am not sure yet.  I do hope I can continue here in some way. I do want to be there for you too as you are there for me. Having a readership...gives me the opportunity to teach and share so I learn.  You are a very big part of my waking up experience. I don't want to lose you.  :) I  will figure something out before August 27 .

Just wanted you to know...in case I suddenly disappear...that it was not something I chose. Regardless of what happens I appreciate your readership!

All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment