Friday, August 31, 2018

Whatever will be , will be.

Que sera sera;  Whatever will be will be ; The future is not ours to see...Que sera sera
-Doris Day (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azxoVRTwlNg)

 
and

....and truth must shine in us as one...
ACIM-W-243:2:3

Man...I want that truth to shine in me and the whole world so that all the dark thoughts that lead to dark choices and behaviours just melt away.  :)

Been away from this and my peaceful pursuits over the last few days because of some life situations. I've been feeling a wee bit stressed too and that always sets things off in the body with those little microvascular spasms (my diagnosis anyway :)).  All good though.  I am here now and now is all there is.  :) I am actually feeling peace.

There is a trick to surviving life situations that the mind judges as "bad", "unfair", "dark," "heavy and "problematic".  It is simply to go to the mind and relieve it of its judgments.  Life is neither bad or good...it just is.  Life situations are not our lives.  Life is beneath all that and untouched by it.  We are not our life situations, we are Life!.

As I witness people I love struggling with some big "judgments" about their lives that lead to choices and behaviours that keep them caught in this vicious mental cycle, I realize how off their perceptions are.  I see how they are mixing up the situations with the life.  I want so badly for them to see and know that they are doing this.  I also know that they will not hear any of what I have  to say until they are ready...if they will ever be ready.  I must just sit and support and do my best to remain peaceful and calm so that they have at least that energy around them.  Hmmm!

Life has so much to offer and sometimes we only see what is right in front of our bodies, perceiving it and understanding it to be all there is because that is what our sense register.  We get stuck in or on one situation and cannot see around it.  Maybe that will change if we can only affirm and believe:
I will not think that I already know what must remain beyond my present grasp.  I will not think that I understand the whole from bits of my perception, which are all that I can see.  Today I recognize that this is so.  And so I am relieved of judgments that I cannot make.  Thus do I free myself and what I look upon, to be in peace as God created us. ACIM-W-243:1:2-6

It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment