Friday, August 10, 2018

A Little Adyashanti Wisdom on Reality

Discord means I am out of alignment with reality right now.-Adyashanti




Discord?  Let me tell you about discord. I am a mess right now....and my world reflects it.  My house is upside down with the renos and the understanding of what I used to call 'my life' seems upside down as well.  Why?  Because I am out of alignment with reality.

Alignment is a big thing for a soon to be yoga teacher lol...I better snap everything back in...but to what plane? What I thought was reality...what most of the world calls reality, I am coming to understand, is not reality. Most of us are out of alignment because we are lining up with illusionary planes. How the heck am I going to teach a safe class if almost everyone is out of alignment? :)

Ahhh...the only person I can align is myself. I need to focus on aligning myself and the rest will be taken care of....so how do I get back to reality?

I have forgotten It, and do not know where I am going, who I am, or what it is I do.  Remind me, Father, now, for I am weary of this world I see. Reveal what You would have me see instead.
-ACIM-W-224:2:2-4

Then and only then can I expect to help the world see reality. In the mean time, I don't need its cooperation.

The nice thing about reality is it never needs the cooperation of the rest of the world. -Adyashanti

No comments:

Post a Comment