Friday, August 3, 2018

Sleepless

And how but through salvation can I find the Self to whom my thanks are due?
-ACIM-W-217:3

It is five in the morning and I have been up for a while.  A little life circumstance, a changing body and a whole lot of mess around me with the slow DIY my daughter and I are partaking in, goes a long way to disrupting sleep, let me tell ya! Put on top of that a perceived physical condition that reacts to stress and humidity and I ...on the outside...am pretty much a pile of fatigued mush.  :) I feel heavy but not trapped in that heaviness...if that makes sense.

Besides the fact that I am anticipatory grieving  the loss of my very best friend, my beloved dog, who is reaching the end of her days...other things seem to be turning around.  I am so grateful..so very, very grateful for that.  My house is looking better and will be much easier to sell when things are complete. I am unexpectedly witnessing hope and better choices in my loved one and I feel such wonderful relief. My youngest is all set for university financially thanks to some wonderful programs my province/country provides so I do not have to fret too much about that. I am already more than halfway completed my yoga teacher training. (The theory part anyway...only have 4 more essays to write...the practical exam is another story...having some issues getting the body to do what I want it to do...but it will! lol I am determined).  And I had a lovely evening reminiscing with my sisters and childhood neighbors and friends.

Of course that is all just 'story'. What is really important is that everyday I get closer and closer to fully realizing my own completeness.  That is most important to me now...all other things seem to pale in comparison.  I don't know how to explain it and I wonder if that is  why I am here at five in the morning when I should be sleeping? What is pulling me here to my office, this corner, this computer, this blog and to this page?  I don't know really but here I am. 

I will just sit here in this glorious quiet and listen for an answer.  If it comes great...if it doesn't, that's okay too.  It's all good!

Why I shared that with you, I don't know.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment