Thursday, April 26, 2018

Long story?


Life is too short for a long story.
-Mary Wortley Montagu

Removed yesterday's post because I realized I was slipping back into story.  My need to share is not only to inspire growth and learning  for my self and others...which I sincerely want to do...but I still have an ego tendency to want to create story and get some form of recognition for it. 

"Oh Geesh...I am going through so much.  Look at me...cry for me, applaud for me and  throw roses on the stage for my part as tragic heroine." lol  I am fully aware my drama gets me nowhere I really want to be. 

Sure life is tough at times but others, I know, can have it a heck of a lot tougher. When I get lost in my story I fail to see that to some degree.  It becomes about "poor me".  And I fail to see what I have in the form of blessing which is so much.

On my behalf...I am a writer and I do love to create characters and storylines out of what is going on around me.  I do not want to give it up entirely nor do I want to deny the reality of my situation....just do not want to get stuck there.  Want to deal with life with a clear head and an open heart. 

All good.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment