Monday, April 23, 2018

Nothing can be done...

The timeless One Life that you are is already complete.
Eckhart Tolle

I have been wondering how to approach some of the situations in my life that require me to be clear and present for the best interest of others.  Challenged. I go to the wise people sitting off and away from the path most people are taking, for the answers. I seem to be drawn to Eckhart Tolle's wisdom again and again.

Hmmm! We really do not have to go anywhere, do anything, add anything else, know more, work harder or even "try" to be present.  We just need to surrender and let the already complete Being within us show Itself.  Man...it is so easy really yet we make it so hard.  Hmm!

In the now, there is already the fullness of Life that is you.
Eckhart Tolle

References

The Modern Buddha (July, 2017) Surrendering to what is from Eckhart Tolle TV. Retrieved from
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpmFeW6zxOI

No comments:

Post a Comment