Thursday, October 12, 2017

The Important Questions


The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.
Mark Twain

We all want to know why we are here and what our life is all about don't we? Between Deepak Chopra (2013) and John from Higher Awareness  I have discovered seven important questions we need to ask ourselves  prior to each meditation session and when we are contemplating our lives

They are:
  • Who am I?
  • What is that I want?
  • What is my purpose?
  • What am I grateful for?
  • What am I here to learn?
  • What gives me meaning?
  • How can I best serve?
I would like to take a look at all of these in greater depth when I have more time.  Right now...I am late for work. :) .

All is well:

Check out:


Chopra, D. (2013) Four soul Questions. Chopra Center http://www.chopratreatmentcenter.com/blog/2013/01/07/soul-questions/

John.(n.d.) Soul questions: Letter from the Editor? Growth Tools.  Retrieved from  http://www.higherawareness.com/growth-tools/revealing-soul-questions.html

No comments:

Post a Comment