Monday, October 2, 2017

Just a quick note before heading off to bed.  I'm back!!! ( Obviously lol).  I want to make it clear that I am by no means judging city life in anyway except knowing it isn't for me. I think if you like excitement, adventure, and the fast life... Toronto is the place to be.  I just cannot seem to get used to it......and in all honesty...I never gave it a fair shot.  I went on an "extended vacation" once when I was in my 20's, with the intention of looking for work but I knew then...it wasn't for me so I went home after about a month. 

I drive in the vehicles of excellent drivers when I am there and feel very confident in their skill and ability but just think that I won't be doing that in this life time. lol . No matter how I want to confront my phobias...driving through TO on the expressway...is not something I intend to do anytime soon. My problem...no one else's.

Not putting down the city or the inhabitants in my previous entry...just mentioning just how un-city like I am. :) I had a very nice weekend...met some wonderful people and spent time with "family."  So it was great!  If I would have felt better...I am sure I would have been ripping and soaring with the best of them lol. 

All is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment