Saturday, August 10, 2024

Keeping the Door Open

 It is not your task to seek love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. 

Rumi

If you don't close the door it stays open...you have the ability to "not close" that door. 

I think I can say now that most (or at least half) of the stuff I encounter passes through...even big things.  Maybe, it is even easier for the big things to pass through than some of those smaller ones I still get all tangled up in.

We need to stop closing the door to new stuff. We need to commit to keeping the door open.

Then we use our will to allow the samskara to come up as we accept the pain that comes with it. Let's not push it back down and the big stored stuff will go on its own.  

I am going to work everyday to let go of these blockages. 

That's a good mantra.

All is well.

Michael A. Singer ( August 8,2024)Traanscending the Cause of Preference https://tou.org/talks/

No comments:

Post a Comment