Friday, August 9, 2024

Just Rambling

 

 

A beam of light 

captured in a glass,

confined to

a tiny vessel,

 it shines 

on a small slither of world.

Creating shadows,

it flickers and ducks

when each breeze of Life 

passes through.

Rather than a ray 

of glorious eternal light,

 it is now

 just a dim lamp

fearing that it will 

be blown out

at any time. 

Absolutely no connection or thougt...just came out

I had a preference

and there was commotion...

I felt the need to do.

I took a breath

and stilled myself

and asked the question "Who?"

I jotted down those lines as I was listening to Michael Singer's podcast from yesterday this morning. I woke up thinking about all the writing projects I meant to fnish this summer...the book I just finished was just one project!! I wrote two other books this year related to my tutoring experience and writing...and I promised myself I would have them revised, edited and sent out.  Did I? Nope. I wanted a chap book out there. Nope!  I really wanted to work on the novel I decided to revamp ...a very meaningful project and what I assume will allow for a lot of samskara release in me.  So many ideas are coming to mind on how I can rework it...had such an inspiration this morning.  Yet, I put all the other " writing work" above it.  Hmm! 

Anyway...just rambling.  Have a yoga class in a few...going to leave you with my jumbled thoughts. ( ir what some may call, "Flight of ideas".)

All good.

Michael A. Singer ( August 10, 2024) Transcending the Cause of Preference. https://tou.org/talks/


All is well 



No comments:

Post a Comment