Tuesday, May 14, 2024

A Pure Spring World


The world will change if we change; if we are pure, the world will become pure.

Vivekananda

The first glimpse of the outside world I had this morning...was a peak of blue sky  through my yoga studio window  when I was stretching up into sun salutations. Then when I came up here I caught a glimpse of blossoms emerging on the cherry trees and I just had to sigh.  I may have only slept a few hours...this pain is constantly speaking to me at night waking me up or keeping me awake...but it is all good when I look outside and see spring and its amazing light spalshing across my yard. I am also warmed when I hear the music of bird song. It is all good.  It is all so pure. It is all so very good. 

All is well in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment