Monday, April 1, 2024

Writing Makes Me Tipsy

 You must stay drunk on writing, so reality can not destroy you.

Ray Bradbury

From Singapore to Hong Kong.  Singapore viewers, according to stats, are down to 1 in the last 24 hours and Hong Kong viewers/bots up to 1.5 K. Wow...is it mere coincidence that the influx of so called viewers-we know they are bots- have moved from one geographical area to another that is fairly close to it? And what about these posts that look like they have been opened and read. Were they read? Or do bots just make them look read...do they just tap into them for their own unknown purposes and that is what registers as read? I mean the few blog post pages marked as read certainly do not match 1.5 K  so there might be legitimate readers. I would be happy if one person read a blog entry and got something from it. lol It is all good...as long as nothing malicious is being done by the Hong Kong bots...it is all good. Thank goodness...I have done the work I have done to diminish the ego lol. The numbers mean so little to me. I write for the intoxicating pleasure of writing. I don't need a lot of readers but it would be nice to know there was one or two. :)

All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment