Thursday, November 17, 2022

First Snow

 When snow falls, nature listens.

A. Van Kleef

We had our first snow and it was so lovely.  A fresh white blanket of pure innocence is covering that which may be hard to look at...the browning decay of late Autumn. It is like  painting over walls, made dingy with age, with fresh white paint...everything becomes bright and new and clean looking...even though that dinginess is still there. I am not meaning to say that the transition of Autumn is "dingy and should be covered over"... by no menas...it is just as beautiful in its transition as the transition from winter  to spring is.  Anyway, I am rambling.  Looking after my grandson on Thursdays until my daughter finds childcare.  Looking forward to it. Will be busy.

Hours later: He is sleeping. My croaky version of Too-Ra-Loo-Ra is like a sleeping pill to my grandchildren. Maybe they just slip into sleep to escape the pain lol.  But anyway.

I discovered the reason for my "offness" two days ago.  Not saying I didn't pick up the heavy, emotional energy around me, but I also forgot to take my meds two days in a row, when I probably needed them more than ever! Because I have been much more physical, coupled with the eustress of new beginnings, my ticker was tired.  If my ticker gets tired, my brain gets tired and if my brain gets tired ...my mind just does its own thing. 

Anyway, it is all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment