Saturday, August 13, 2022

Wise Mind Sets Us Free

 It is the mind that makes one wise or ignorant, bound or emancipated.

Ramakrishna

As I mentioned,  I now am in the possession of a Meditation and Mindfulness Teacher Certificate as well as a Positive Psychology Practitioner Certificate, Both  were received from the School of Positive Transformation. ( I love the name!)  I was very impressed with the program taught by university professors, all  with PhD's in psychology with the exception of Matthieu Ricard who has a PhD in molecular chemistry ?? I believe.....but man...Matthieu Ricard. Very science and research based for those of us who are still in need of "evidence" to support our learning. Anyway...I am not sure what exactly pulled me to the learning but that is where I went and the certificates are now what I have and can put on my wall. The learning was invaluable as is all learning in this area.

So I am in the process of creating Guided Meditation and Mindfulness practice videos and I will be sharing some here. They are long and far from perfect but they will improve and get more to the point over time.

Enjoy!

All is well


No comments:

Post a Comment