Saturday, August 6, 2022

The Road to Peace

 There is no right road or wrong road...just roads. Take the one that shows up in front of you with peace as your intention.

I heard myself saying that to someone today

Sat down here to write and realize I don't have an oompf of anything that is required to write in me right now.  In mind's opinion , it has been a very challenging few days. Will be back when the waves have settled a bit. 

In the meantime, I am going to share with you a little meditation practice...pranayama ...that I am about to do.  




And please try Tonglen at some point...doesn't have to be the guided version I offered a few days ago but some version, (Pema Chodron's or Tara Brach's, maybe) . The last few days have reminded me about the Noble Truths: Suffering exists; there is a cause for suffering; there is a way to get through suffering to peace; and the eightfold path offers a way.  I don't care if you use the Eight fold path or not...just take the road that shows up in front of you, any road, and travel down it with peace as your intention in every step you take. You can't go wrong.

All is well

No comments:

Post a Comment