Thursday, September 9, 2021

 When the eyes and ears are open, even the leaves on the trees teach like pages from the scriptures.

Kabir



 

If you are looking for some, neat organized order to these pages...some professional quality or perfection...you are not going to find it here. This is not a professional website.  It is just me

All you will  find here are  some verbal and visual expressions from a far from perfect and far from professional person who is simply using this site to teach so she  can learn, to learn so she can teach. 

I am no expert, no more evolved than you are on  this path of understanding and I have no desire to pretend to be anything I am not.  This is it, typos and all! 

I link this site to articles I have published, not to lure people here so I get more readers and therefore feed my ego...I link it  for those of you who  are reading a bio from one of my on-line articles  and who are  left wondering, "Who is this crazy lady? What if anything, can I learn  from her?" 

I am not sure you can learn anything from me. This "crazy lady", however,  is someone who  has learned so much about Life, mostly the hard way :), and who now has  this compulsion to share what was learned. Maybe it will click with you and maybe it won't. Regardless, what you will probably learn from me, if you learn anything at all, is that you don't need to learn anything from me, you need to learn from you by examining your own mind and your own life. 

Anyway, I put what I have learned into these entries with all their rawness and  imperfection in hope that they  will benefit someone out there, and at the same time help me understand it all better.

So it is not professional or perfect...just real. I can only give you "me" and though I think that is enough...you may not. No problem...I hope you find what you are looking for elsewhere. 

All is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment