Sunday, September 1, 2019

Timelessness

The timelessness in you is aware of life's timelessness. And knows that yesterday is but today's memory and tomorrow's is today's dream.
-Kahil Gibran

September 1st and my daughter is off to her second year of university.  My house feels so empty and so does my head lol.  I have no idea how we got to September first.  Where did the summer go? 

I have, I realize, a very limited experience of time now.  I don't see it passing.  I just know that it has by life events and seasonal changes.  What is up with that lol?  Even my concept of hourly time is off.  I think it is morning and find out it is three in the afternoon.  If I am outside, I can tell by the light changes what time of day it is but if I am in the house on a writing spree. .. I can't.  Oh well...that is life.  :)

Beautiful day, just the same.

 
I know it is September by the return of these guys to their tree.  It does not seem as if a whole year has passed since I took this shot.
 
All is well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment