Thursday, June 7, 2018

Know Nothing


Ignorance is a boundless reality.  What you are yet to know is a limited possibility.
-Sadhguru

As I begin this journey into the next unknown chapter of my life I carry very little "knowledge" with me about where I was and where I will be going.  I finally realize that I know nothing.  That can be scary for someone who was so identified with knowledge...who defined themselves as "someone who knew".  It is scary but at the same time very, very freeing.  Putting down this image, this pretense, this limiting belief that kept me stuck...is freeing. 

The truth is none of us know anything, we just "think" we do.  True wisdom comes when we see that truth and we look at ourselves, the world and other beings with this "ignorance".  We see everything in a different light when we get beyond what "we think" we know. We will be awed by Life instead of bored by it. We will stop judging, assuming, labelling and we will just look, wonder, feel.  We will stop resisting our moments and settle into sweet acceptance. We will experience life for the first time.  :)

Doesn't that sound wonderful?

All is well in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment