Friday, June 1, 2018

Giving and Recieving; Teaching and Learning


Peace, then, be unto everyone who becomes a teacher of peace.(ACIM, Chapter 14: V:8:1)

Still wonder why I feel so compelled to come here every morning.  I am not getting paid, not being recognized, very few people read what I write here and what I have to say may not be received favorably by the few that do.  I am quite sure that if it were any other way I would not be as compelled to come here.  The circumstances of slight anonymity  are perfect for whatever I am doing here...and I am not quite sure what that is. :)  That is why I do not publicize this site or seek anything from it other than a willing platform on which I can plant my words and images.

 I am devoted  to this Blog...I feel my day is not quite complete until I put a few words down here.  Usually it is so effortless.  That tells me that whatever I do here is for some higher purpose. There are no "ego" reasons for being here.  Maybe that is why I come to these pages...so I can be myself. ..my most authentic and real self...the Self.

I read a line in A Course today that went like this, We will not recognize what we receive until we give it. (ACIM-W-154;12:1)Sometimes I don't see what I am getting from this. I learn here.  I grow here. It seems that I am giving something to whomever may stumble upon these pages ...that I am teaching...but in truth...it is only through the giving that I am receiving  and through the teaching that I am learning all this stuff I write about. I want to learn. It is a selfish act and it is a selfless act at the same time.  I teach what I am learning and I am learning what I teach. 

What it boils down to here is that I  simply want peace.  I find it here. So I teach peace. It can't be any other way I suppose.

It is all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment