Saturday, June 2, 2018

Certain Pathway or a Waste of Time?

I will stand back and let Him lead the way.
(ACIM-W-155)

Ego is not happy with me being here.  When I look at the stats it sighs.  When I put in "time" and  what  it refers to as "work"(What the bigger  "I" refers to as "being") with no "compensation" which it so needs: recognition, payment, readership etc....it wags its finger in my face and hisses.   "So you want to teach peace, do ya?  Well who are you teaching it to...the spammers and the few loyal people who are caught between feeling sorry for you and wanting to have you committed?  How much peace are you spreading there? What a waste of time and effort."

Oh ego can be nasty...lol. I know that a teacher needs students and a writer needs readers but that part, I feel, is not really my responsibility.  My job is to come here....to show up everyday and offer what I have to offer.  That simple.  The rest will be "taken care of"...by when, what or how, I haven't a clue.  Yet I know...I am doing my part because it feels so good.  In the offering comes my rewards.  That is all I need to know.

His trust has made your pathway certain and your goal secure. You will not fail your brothers or your Self. (ACIM-W-155:13:6-7)

All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment