It was also during this time in my remote viewing development that I began to see things out of the corner of my eye.
Joseph McMoneagle
I realize after refreshing what I have learned about remote viewing, that what I did in my attempt two days ago was not really remote viewing. Well, at least not according to Joseph McMoneagle and the protocol set up by Stargate, a once classified and top secret US army intelligence project that utilized remote viewers.(Like that is a pretty credible resource for the validation of this process, isn't it? It cant be that woo-woo if army intelligence was using remote viewing for 20 years! Though the project was returned to the CIA, and then publicly labelled ineffective with vague results...the results when they were declassified and later publicized... were far, far from vague).
Anyway, I was not remote viewing according to protocol. First of all, I have no idea what I am doing lol...so lets make that clear. As far as I am concerned I was just "guessing" and somehow despite the absurdly low probability of doing so, I was guessing right 3/5 times. I was following the suggested format, but most of the information I gathered did not come from the squibbling, the sensory data, or the sketching (though some of it did)...it came from that which it was not supposd to come from: The AOL or Anayltical overlay (the way the intellectual mind makes sense of data, puts the vague pieces together into something familiar, by using pre-existing perceptions and information).
This AOL is often viewed as interference in the remote viewing practice and is said to get in the way of a pure download from the subconscious. The protocol is to write this data down as it comes in, in a seperate column on the left margin of the page. Anything that pops in and is very clear in the form of words or ideas...especially if they are nouns or clear ideas are written away from the "glimpses of download" one may be getting. One is not supposed to clearly state what the target may contain...only describe what they are picking up and to draw it to the best of their ability.
Well...Things come to me in words...thoughts. Not sure if I am "hearing" them or just thinking them...sometimes I will actually see the word. When I "get" a word whether it is my imagination or not, I write it down in quotation marks to indicate it is a word I am sensing in some ways. It often feels like a guess so I write that word (or sentence)in the AOL column...other times the words feel "right" than I write those words around the sketches I am attempting to draw.
Are these words always matching what the target reveals? Absolutely not...a lot of times they have nothing to do with the image...but many more times they do. If I had to measure accuracy of my guesses by counting how many times I got something in terms of a glimpse, a word, a shape, or feeling...right versus how many times I got it wrong...even in some of my worse "guesses"when the picture never matched what I had in my mind...the data right usually outweighs the data wrong or at least some of the details that I connect together are too specific to ignore.
Sometimes, even though I have a lot of unmatching or even contrasting information in a guess, something like "arabic writing" will come through and it will be so strong I can't deny it. It will then lead to an AOL like "arabic woman standing alone" "in dark clothes". Now I could be piecing stuff I already know together with this vague stuff...the loops I was seeing did look like the q's and f's? of the arabic alphabet ( I didn't consciously think I knew that at the time...but part of me did) What I kept drawing over and over was a connection of these loops...thus "repeated pattern" came to me. Then suddenly "arabic writing" made sense to me. That was clear but at the same time I doubted myself and put it in the AOL column. So, what do I think of most often when I think of that alphabet...devote Muslims. What is a symbol of a very devote muslim that comes to my mind? A women in a Burka. Thus "dark clothes"...The woman part also came with the word "ponytail" that popped in my mind seemingly from nowhere...I couldn't connect it with anything other than the guess"must be a female". That may be why I saw a female.
The whole time I was "guessing"...it was all guessing...some of those guesses felt very strong but I still couldn't trust them to be accurate...There is a lot of skepticism and self doubt getting in the way here. So much so taht I never summarize my findings. Even after I realized that three pictures were pretty well bang on but belonging to different target numbers out of the five, I did doubt. If I was really doing this, I convinced myself, the pictures would not have been scrambled. Then when I read that this happens sometimes I trusted that I could just be getting information out of time...I was willing to try to trust the process a little more. The pics really seemed to match my descriptions.
But...I told myself this can't be happening....I am just wanting to believe this works. I want to believe in magic. I need to make sure that I am seeing the matching clearly and objectively! So, I looked again at the picture of a woman standing over a barb wired fence...(the word "prickly" came so clear to me during the practice too)..I found myself ...questioning, "Well how do I know she is arabic? She is not in a burka...as I assumed she would be...sure she is in dark clothing but still...it isn't a burka. (I did not say Burka in the description...the words, "in dark clothing" came to me. My mind just made the assumption it was a burka...but the word "burka" never came to me like "in dark clothing" did )How do I know she has a ponytail when her head is covered ( as a devote islamic women's head would be)? Am I just assuming that the building she is looking at is a mosque? That style roof is very similar to Russian orthodox architecture. Maybe the photo is of a Ukranian women looking into her country during war time? I did very much get the feeling of "war time' when looking at the picture. Come on, how do I know she is arabic...Arabic was the biggest gut feeling I had. I clearly wrote "arabic writing" "arabic woman standing alone" "in dark clothes". "If she isn't arabic, and if that wasn't a mosque," I told myself. "None of this stuff is true."
Even if she wasn't arabic...how coincidental is that to have a woman standing alone in dark clothes looking at something that "could be" a mosque??? Of all the thousand and thousands of pictures in that data bank....this is the pic that came up in the five.
And the man on the moon one...I drew what my mind told me looked like "Earth". I wrote it down and the word space came to me so quickly ..I wrote "space" ...not in the AOL section but next to my sketch. I wrote "distant" "alone"under the, What does this make you feel like? part of sensory data... because that was the feeling I picked up. Most bizarre, I wrote "rim of orange light to my left of the picture." There was an obvious rim of orange light in front of the astronaut.
The sand dune wave and cloud one had a lot of information that would never apply...but my final sketch was of waves under clouds. I also wrote "sand""soft". I was convinced it was water...when I first squibbled the waves. So when I did the dot dot dot sketch...I told myself that must be rain coming from the clouds or sprays of water on the camera lens...but the word "sand" popped into my head and I wrote that down near the sketch. I told myself it must be the sand on the beach near the water. My mind was stuck on the waves being water...I started with writing "wave-like" but my mind was so convinced it was water, I wrote "water" in the AOL section. It turned out to be big waves of sand dunes under clouds. Hmm!
People often pop in when I am using this data bank of photographs..."Goethe lady in black" came in this time...I discovered when blurry images of these people pop in and they don't fit the scenario they could actually be the photographers that took the pic (well I only gathered evidence of this twice and only once very clearly). When I started testing this a year ago, there was one pic of wild animals I got ...quite succesfully but I kept seeing this man...in his thirties...ginger...standing there, with an open hoodie on...I wrote it down because it kept popping in and seemed quite clear...it was really interfering with what I was seeing of this wild animal...so I thought I must be wrong or the animal was in zoo and he must be the zookeeper. So, I just wrote it all down...and when the pic came up...sure enough it was just of this mother leopard washing her baby...no human in the picture. Now the image if this man seemed to belong in this picture somehow so I decided to check the photo for the photographer's name (a lot of these shooters are from National Geographic). I looked him up under images...and the first pic to come up was of a man in his thirties with an open hoody on and a camera around his neck...ginger. He was a wildlife photographer for National Geographic. It was not the exact pic I had put together in my mind, but it was close enough for me to say, "WTFrontdoor?"
My mind is still convinced I am just "guessing". Isn't that weird?
I am not sure what this all means and why I am even sharing it. Something tells me this ability we all have is something too important to hide away.
The more intention you place on hiding something, the more it shines like a beacon in psychic space.
Pat Price, former Standford Research Institute Remote Viewer
All is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment