Monday, August 3, 2026

Other Than the Probability of Chance

 Synchronicity: a meaningful coincidence of two or more events where something other than the probability of chance is involved.

Carl Jung

Something other than the probablity of chance is involved?

Back in the day I took, and much to my surprise, got credit for university Statitistics classes. I understand ( at some level) "probability". What has been showing up in this remote viewing experiment I have been undertaking in my quest to explore the limits of consciousness...is showing up despite the very low probability of doing so.  Of course, the experiment results the other day, would not meet research requirements as valid positive data.  All the results, in terms of matching the specific pictures in the five I selected as targets, were scrambled. That experiment then would have been thrown out the window as invalid...but there is no denying the details, is there?  How staitistically probable is it to have three pictures out of a subset of five collected from a data base of thousands  randomly match findings in words and downloads so precisely? Very, very, very low.   One has to remove the probablility of chance here.

Now, I am not sure what happened with that ad coming up this morning, showing a woman in a burka (burqa), exactly while I was rereading the section I wrote about the women not being  in a burka in my entry. (See yesterday's entry where I made an interjection this morning). It very well could have been AI as D. suggested, syncing with what I was reading, but man did it blow me away.  I have also been thinking (wrote it down somewhere on this blog)of  the possibility of helping out in refuge camps...Ukraine or Gaza? Maybe I am being called to do just that? I don't know...I don't know anything...I probably know less now than I did three days ago lol...it's okay...Just trying to figure things out and at the same time  remain open to all I don't know.

Keep your eyes open!

Synchronicity is an ever present reality for those who have eyes to see.

Carl Jung

All is well

No comments:

Post a Comment