We have simply to throw out all the age -long samskaras that are inside us. When all of them have been given up, the Self shall shine alone.
Ramamna Maharshi
I was thinking this morning too as I awoke...if suffering is one big tangle...maybe it is all just one big samskara, requiring only one big release? This feeling in my gut might be an indication of where the samskaras/samskara, this knot or trauma and stored stuff, in me resides. Maybe, all that is necessary is one big release. I know we do not need to focus on the detail, to trace each individual knot back to its source but maybe we can take it further, make it easier. Maybe it is possible to have the whole thing snipped away at once. Maybe, we just have to cough it up, like a cat coughs up a furball. Wouldn't that be cool?
Atlas, I am learning that these samskara knots involve so many tangles that have not just come from this human incarnation's experience of life, but from its ancestors and all the other times it incarnated to experience, and build up samskaras and karma.
Oh what a tangled web we weave...
I just have to be patient I guess, and allow each big knot, composed of many, to come up, one at a time when they are ready. Sigh.
All is well in my world
No comments:
Post a Comment