Saturday, August 15, 2026

Falling Into Place?

 Sometimes when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling into place.

Unknown

Where are Araquara and Epsom? Any guesses?  I personally haven't got a clue but I do want to know where these bots are from. I like to personify these bots as being tiny little people or minions with attenae on their heads ...sitting down with little cups of tea or coffee in their metal jointed hands as they cross their little spindly legs and read this. Of course, they would be reading a translated version of whatever language is native to their country of origin....and I love to imagine the language spoken in that area...as I sip my coffee and read what was read in the last 24 hours. 

So away I go on another Geography quest.

Okay, Araquara is in Brazil....so these little bots are translating this to Porteguese as they sip their java under a sunny sky overlooking the water. Epsom is in England...so I imagine these guys drinking their tea with their pinky fingers extended while they sit under an umbrella...maybe in front of some nice little cottages. Hmm!

I digress....

Anyway...I have been writing about healing from trauma the yogic way...kind of stuck on a chapter but I will find my way around it...just like I am finding my way around this sweater I am knitting for my granddaughter... I unravelled it more than halfway down for the fourth time and begun again from there last night to give it another go...Those arm holes are tripping me up lol.  I think...I hope...I understand the directions on the pattern now. (Thanks to all those videos out there on yotube....whew!...I wouldn't still be a knitter if it wasn't for them :)) If I screw up again...I will just unravel and begin again.  The same with my book...working my way through where it seems to be fallen apart and watching it fall into place...pretty cool. 

So, I have been feeling a little stuck in the last few days trying to get around writer's block, and knitting obstacles as well as other things in my life...so feeling like  I needed to start and finish something to move me out of stuck mode ... I did a couple of videos. Here is one for your listening enjoyment...or not lol.


Don't worry, I am not  about to perform a puppet show. Youtube never seems to give me very flattering thumbnails to choose from. It was either this or one where it looked like I was going to eat you alive. :)


All is well

No comments:

Post a Comment